Table of Content
Do you want to know all about how to do the Flipkart tracking of orders? We all love shopping online, right? It’s amazing how you can get products at such cheap prices. No matter what site it is, the skeptical element will always act upon it whenever you order something online. Why? Because we don’t get to see exactly where the product is, with whom it is, and how is it coming. But, online sites have developed and now you can actually track your orders. In this blog, I will be telling you all the detail and process of Flipkart Order Tracking.
How to do Flipkart Tracking of Orders?
Shopping online is definitely fun. Amazing products, great variety, discounts, sales, slashed prices, everything sitting at home. It’s the ultimate convenience. But, you also need to be aware of your ordered items after ordering them. Online sites offer that facility, where you can track where your order is to know when it will come and where it is at present.
Why is it Important to Track Your Flipkart Order?
Shopping online is all the fun but you have to be serious at the back of your mind. It is not like you’re physically going and shopping for your product. Your ordered products get shipped from various cities and then come to your doorstep.
Order tracking helps you to be sure of where your product is and what time will it arrive at you. With online tracking, you are also sure that your product will come and there’s no fishy business involved. So, whenever you shop online, make sure you track your order on Flipkart.
Flipkart Tracking – Track Your Order
I don’t think I need to tell you about Flipkart, right? Probably India’s biggest online shopping site, Flipkart needs no introduction at all, unless you are from abroad or you live in a cave. Anyone with any means of communication or social media knows about Flipkart.
Over the years, Flipkart has gained quite the reputation because of their genuine products and customer service. To maintain their reputation, Flipkart has provided all facilities to customers to have maximum convenience while ordering products. The latest of these is the Flipkart Tracking order system.
The main logistics body of Flipkart is Ekart. Flipkart processes their shipments via Ekart logistics and three other vendors that help to deliver products safely and in time. So basically, Ekart order tracking takes place when you track your order on Flipkart.
Tracking your order is quite the simple task. All you have to do is go to the Flipkart “My Orders” section, then ‘Track Shipment’ option. Just after that, you will see where exactly your product is. Every time you order something, Flipkart generates a self-tracking order, i.e., you get a 20-digit order number through which you can track your order. It is also called the Flipkart tracking ID. Thus, you can do Flipkart order tracking with the order number itself.
Guidelines to Follow for Flipkart Order Tracking
Just like everything has rules and regulations, there are a few guidelines you have to follow when tracking your order on Flipkart. Let’s see what those are, shall we?
- For tracking, you have to enter the tracking ID given to you by Flipkart. Also, enter your email ID that you used to register in Flipkart. After entering these, choose the “track order” option to get the delivery status details.
- Another way is to log in to Flipkart with the help of your email ID and password, and then going to the Track Order Status page to get the Flipkart delivery status. Here, you will get your purchase history as well as the tracking status of your orders.
How to Track Your Order Through Flipkart?
“How can I track my order on Flipkart?” – to track your order on Flipkart, follow these few simple steps: –
- Log in to the Flipkart website with your login details.
- Now, after logging in, you will see your name. Click on the “Orders” tab.
- Look for your Order ID. That will help you know the tracking status.
- In the next page, you will see your order status and tracking information.
- You may also get contact information and the exact time of the delivery of your items.
You can track your order from the Flipkart app on your mobile as well. Just log in to your account, go to the My Orders section and follow the steps mentioned above. Easy-peasy!
Other Ways for Tracking Flipkart Order
There are other alternatives to track your Flipkart order as well. They are listed below, take a look: –
- You can contact Flipkart customer care to track your order. You can do that by contacting them through their given toll-free number – 1800-420-1111 or 1800-208-9898.
- You can also contact Flipkart through email. Send your email at email@example.com and thus, you can request them to track your order.
Most of us know the Flipkart and how to shop and all that. But, it’s also important to know how to track your order and all the methods to do so. After all, you spend your hard-earned money to buy items from their site. So, you deserve to know where your product is and if it is safe or not.
One more important thing, whenever you are buying the products from Flipkart, don’t forget to check the Flipkart Coupons & Deals on our site.
Flipkart always looks out for their customers and their tracking system is quite efficient. You can see what day and time where your item was and when the shipment will take place, and also when your item will come. Thus, make the most of this facility to know about your ordered items and be sure of it. Flipkart Tracking is always there for you.